A Time to Write

I did it. Very early Tuesday morning I packaged up all the lovely documents required to send in The Christmas Foal. The manuscript, the series outline, the synopsis (have I mentioned how much I hate writing these??). Now comes the long (impatient) wait for an answer. The editor I work with at the publisher was previously interested if I lengthened the story to 30k and added a 6th book to the series, both of which I have done. So here's to hoping... Fingers crossed!

This is officially available for purchase, make sure you get a copy. All the proceeds go to charity.
Love is Proud


Now I've got to get out Boots & Spurs, Promised and Paid For all by the 15th. Most excellent. And also get at least 2 chapters more done on my novel.

Alas, this morning I was turned down for one of my horror stories. Feeling a bit upset about that since I would like very much to branch out further from romance. I'll keep hoping for the others I've sent out.

Oh, and if you haven't checked me out on GoodReads you must definitely should.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Opportunities, Renewed Determination

Goodbye January, Hello February

A New Year, Some New Goals