Time Lost

Unfortunately, I've been down and out for little over a week now thanks to a bad back. It seems I may have been suffering from sciatica. The pain has been terrible and for the most part I've been laying on the couch trying to find some comfort. So there hasn't been much in the way of writing. Crap. Now I'm behind on my schedule.

Hoping to get a lot of pieces done before the end of 2015 so that I can finish the year strong. Keeping my fingers crossed that I manage to accomplish a short list of projects. Especially since a number of them have to be done by the end of the month anyway.

Yeah, it's going to be crush time! The next 4 days are going to be filled with writing, wrapping gifts, baking, and working. Good thing I get to relax on Christmas.


In other news...

I have received some edits for Kiss of the South and The Tailor. Need to get those done and out the door as soon as possible, too. So there is definitely lots to get done. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will manage to sell another story before the end of the month/year.

And I am going to try a few contests again. Wish me luck!

EDIT:

Just got the email letting me know that my first gust blog has been posted! Yay! It can be found here: A Christmas Tree Mishap!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Opportunities, Renewed Determination

Goodbye January, Hello February

Brief Word Count